Democracy Now! Friday 3 September 2004
* Headlines for September 3, 2004
Source Radio/Television BroadcastRun time 119 minutesLabel / Recorded by DN Studios
* Father of Soldier Killed in Iraq Ejected From RNC For Holding Sign Reading: "Bush Lied. My Son Died"
* Amy Goodman Questions John McCain on the Smear Tactics of Karl Rove & George Bush
* Harlem Rallies Against Bush & GOP
* Corpwatch's Pratap Chattergee Talks To Texas Senator Phil Gramm About Banking & Wall Street
* Indymedia and Al Jazeera Reporters Discuss the RNC Stories Ignored by the Corporate U.S. Press
* Pataki: "Saddam Hussein Was a...Walking-Talking Weapon of Mass Destruction"
* Bush Accepts Nomination on Final Night of Convention Marked by Historic Protests and Dissent
* Relentless Protest: CODEPINK Activists Ejected From RNC Three Nights in a Row
* GOP Delegate on RNC Protest Arrests: "There Weren't Any Were There?"
* ACT-UP Activists Face Assault & Riot Charges for Protest Inside RNC
* Father of Arrested Protester: "My Son Has Been Disappeared By This State
September 7, 2004
3 September files now updated
These are now really the broadcasts from Friday 3 September. Amazing how DN's face-to-face coverage of the RNC protests contrasts with mainstream media's second and third-hand references.